What's New in 9.1
From PC-BSD Wiki
Revision as of 12:04, 29 February 2012 by Drulavigne
(Sorry for the inconvenience)
The following features have been added to or improved for PC-BSD 9.1:
- based on FreeBSD 9.1.
- installer has been revamped to separate pre-installation from post-installation tasks. This makes it easier to automate the roll-out of multiple installations.
- ZFS section of installer now allows you to set ZFS properties such as compression and quotas (search for "native properties" in zfs(1M) for a description of the properties).
- Warden® is now built into the operating system and available through Control Panel.
- Warden® now allows for many portjail sandboxes on a system, rather than just a single one.
- Bluetooth configuration GUI added to Control Panel.
- GDM configuration GUI added to Control Panel (can be run at command line as pc-gdmconf).