From PC-BSD Wiki
Revision as of 12:40, 31 October 2013 by Drulavigne
(Sorry for the inconvenience)
The following features or enhancements were introduced in PC-BSD® 10.0:
- Based on FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE which adds this list of features. NEED URL
- The installation ISO can now be written to either a DVD or a USB removable drive. This means that only one file needs to be downloaded, regardless of the installation media.
- A text based installer has been added. When booting into the installer, the initial boot menu is provided to select either the graphical or the text installer.
- The installer now provides an option to install to an SSD device and will automatically disable swap and the ZFS atime option for SSD installations.
- The installer now supports stamping the boot disk with GRUB, the FreeBSD boot loader, or no boot loader.