There may be other unforeseen breakage primarily in the handbook portion of the wiki.
The Table Of Contents section of each "PC-BSD® Users Handbook" page may be the best workaround.
This is the wiki area for the collaborative editing of the upcoming edition (version 9.0) of the PC-BSD Users Handbook.
If you are looking for the current version of the Handbook that covers PC-BSD 8.2, a PDF version is included as an icon on the PC-BSD desktop. Additional formats including HTML, ODF (for OpenOffice and other software), EPUB (for e-readers), and PDF formats are available as downloads from the PC-BSD ftp server. Translations of the Handbook are added to the ftp server as they become available, its file name indicating the language with a 2-letter ISO code.
The Handbook grows into a useful resource when users (meaning you!) contribute to it. You don't have to write large sections of the Handbook in order to be a contributor. You also don't need to have a lot of time on your hands. You simply have to create a login account in order to assist with any of the following tasks:
- proofread existing pages and fix any typos, grammos, or unclearly worded sections.
- add to sections containing missing, outdated, or incomplete content.
- update any screenshots that are out of date.
- every page has a Discussion tab. You can use this if you would like to suggest further information that should appear in that section of the Handbook.
- create a new section for content that is not yet covered in the Handbook. If you are not sure where to do this, ask on a semi-related Discussion tab.
We are emailed whenever edits are made and will contact you for clarification if an edit is unclear. You can also be notified when specified pages are edited--simply click the "my preferences" or "my watchlist" links whenever you are logged into the wiki.
|Contents about more stuff here|