Sorry for the inconvenience. Known Navigation header breakage, its being "rebuilt," forward and back nav should function where present.
There may be other unforeseen breakage primarily in the handbook portion of the wiki.
The Table Of Contents section of each "PC-BSD® Users Handbook" page may be the best workaround.
PC-BSD® ist mehr als ein cooles Betriebssystem. Es ist eine Gemeinschaft von Nutzern, die jeden willkommen heisst, der seine Talente einbringen will, um Stück für Stück PC-BSD® und die PC-BSD® Nutzungserfahrung zu verbessern. Das Handbuch zeigt viele Ideen auf, wie Sie anfangen können, etwas zur PC-BSD®-Gemeinschaft beizutragen.
If you are looking for more specific ideas, here is a categorized list of some open tasks that need your help.
- review the Handbook for typos, grammos, unclear sections, and fix as needed
- help to maintain site compliance with the PC-BSD® Wiki:Style Guidelines
- review the upcoming Handbook for outdated content and update as needed
- create a script to generate HTML and/or PDF version of Handbook from the individual wiki pages
- review the PC-BSD® for typos, grammos, bad links, unclear, outdated, or missing information, and fix or report as necessary
- adjust wiki pages to use new templates such as template local
- assist with getting wiki pages to comply with the style guidelines
- review the Overall Completion column at the to see if your language is fully translated; if not, help to translate the outstanding pages and review the translations that are pending review
- assist in translating the Handbook to another language
- assist in translation of other PC-BSD® websites
- review [[PBI Module Builder Guide/deen|Translations:PBI Module Builder Guide/Page display title/deen]] for PBIs no one is currently working on and take a stab at creating the PBI with help from the
- review the try to fix the error (depreciated) and/or PBI build servers for FAILED builds and
- create hardware probe script that sends info about unsupported hardware to a centralized database
- create device auto-probe tool which checks for any driver-less PCI devices and tries to locate and load correct module for that particular ID; may require knowledge of C
- review 10.1.1 TO-DO List for unfinished tasks
- install and use one of the desktop environments supported in 10.1.1 and report any bugs to the appropriate
- test testing snapshot as they are announced on the and submit bug reports or fixes to the
- review recent Report Bugs/10.1 or improvement suggestions , test new functionality and
- assist in creating content for , such as website banners, wallpapers, videos
- create brochures suitable for handing out at events
- organize a PC-BSD® event at your school
- create and deliver a PC-BSD® presentation at a conference
- create missing versions of virtual images and upload to sites such as
- review current website statistics mechanism to see how it can be improved to gather statistics such as what information is important to users and download trends (e.g. which mirrors receive most traffic, number of DVD downloads vs boot-only downloads, geographic stats, etc.)
- datamine forums to see which questions remain unanswered in the Handbook or FAQs
- create videos demonstrating how to perform common tasks on PC-BSD®
- review PC-BSD® specific menus and give feedback on how to improve their help texts, layout, and flow