Post Installation Configuration and Installation Troubleshooting/9.2
(Sorry for the inconvenience)
Once PC-BSD® is installed, it will reboot into the new operating system.
Once the PC-BSD® system has finished booting for the first time, the installer will present you with some additional screens so that you can configure your system. This section describes the following post-installation steps and provides some troubleshooting tips for failed installations.
- [[Booting Into PC-BSD®/en|Translations:Booting Into PC-BSD®/Page display title/en]]
- [[Language Screen/en|Translations:Language Screen/Page display title/en]]
- [[Time Zone Selection Screen/en|Translations:Time Zone Selection Screen/Page display title/en]]
- [[Set Root Password Screen/en|Translations:Set Root Password Screen/Page display title/en]]
- [[Create a User Screen/en|Translations:Create a User Screen/Page display title/en]]
- [[Connect to a Wireless Network/en|Translations:Connect to a Wireless Network/Page display title/en]]
- [[Post Install Finished Screen/en|Translations:Post Install Finished Screen/Page display title/en]]