PC-BSD® Users Handbook/9.2/fr
|Translations:PC-BSD® Users Handbook/9.2/Page display title/frProtection (edit): Edited by: FuzzyBot|
Beginning with PC-BSD® version 8.2, a PDF of the Users Handbook matching the released version is included as an icon on the PC-BSD® desktop. In addition, the Users Handbook is published in various formats as listed below. Translations of the Handbook are added as they become available and any downloadable file name will indicate the language with a. If you are interested in translating a released version of the documentation, send an email to the .
Published Versions (in reverse chronological order):
PC-BSD® 9.2 was released on 07 Oct 2013. The 9.2 Users Handbook is available in the following formats:
PC-BSD® 9.1 was released on 18 Dec 2012. The 9.1 Users Handbook is available in the following formats:
PC-BSD® 9.0 was released on 13 Jan 2012. The 9.0 Users Handbook is available in the following formats:
- For those who prefer to purchase a copy of the Handbook for their Kindle, "PC-BSD® 9.0 Handbook (English Version)" is available from Amazon. The ASIN is B006W0EHN8 and this version is text-to-speech enabled.
- For those who prefer a "dead tree" version of the Handbook, the book version as well as a book and DVD bundle are available from FreeBSD Mall. The ISBN for the book is 1-57176-398-8.
PC-BSD® 8.2 was released on 24 Feb 2011. The 8.2 Users Handbook is available in the following formats:
- For those who prefer to purchase a copy of the Handbook for their Kindle, "PC-BSD® 8.2 Handbook (English Version)" is available from Amazon. The ASIN is B004SP6PXY and this version is text-to-speech enabled.
All versions of the PC-BSD® Handbook are released under the Creative Commons Attribution License. This means that you are free to distribute, modify, translate, and convert the Handbook to other formats, as long as your version retains the following attribution text:
PC-BSD® and the PC-BSD® logo are trademarks of iXsystems.
|If you translate the handbook to another language, or convert it to other formats, please let us know so that we can help you spread the word and include it on the FTP server.|
The Handbook grows into a useful resource when users (meaning you!) contribute to it. You do not have to write large sections of the Handbook in order to be a contributor. You also do not need to have a lot of time on your hands. You simply have to create a login account in order to assist with any of the following tasks:
- proofread existing pages and fix any typos, grammos, or unclearly worded sections.
- add to sections containing missing, outdated, or incomplete content.
- update any screenshots that are out of date.
- every page has a Discussion tab. You can use this if you would like to suggest further information that should appear in that section of the Handbook.
- create a new section for content that is not yet covered in the Handbook. If you are not sure where to do this, ask on a semi-related Discussion tab.
We are emailed whenever edits are made and will contact you for clarification if an edit is unclear. You can also be notified when specified pages are edited--simply click the "my preferences" or "my watchlist" links whenever you are logged into the wiki.
Work in Progress: PC-BSD® Users Handbook (Rolling Release)
Beginning in February, 2013, PC-BSD® switched to a rolling release model for those users who wish to test changes that will be incorporated into the next release of PC-BSD®. The wiki is used to document these changes.
If the information and screenshots on the wiki do not match what you are seeing on your PC-BSD® system, it means it has changed since your version was released. You should instead refer to the Users Handbook that came with your version of PC-BSD®.
Table of Contents
1.1 Objectifs et fonctionnalités
1.2 [[What's New/9.2/fr|Translations:Handbook translating/common/22/fr]]
1.3 PC-BSD® Releases
1.4 PC-BSD® for Linux Users/9.2
2. Pre-Installation Tasks
2.1 Matériel requis
2.3 Partitioning the Hard Drive
2.4 Obtaining PC-BSD®
2.5 Gravure du support d'Installation
2.6 PC-BSD® Live Mode
2.7 Using VirtualBox
3. Installer PC‑BSD®
3.1 Starting the PC-BSD® Installation
3.2 Écran de sélection de langage
3.3 System Selection Screen
3.4 Ecran de sélection de disques
3.5 Installation Progress Screen
3.6 Écran d'installation terminé
4. Post Installation Configuration and Installation Troubleshooting
4.1 Démarrer sur PC-BSD®
4.2 Langue De L'Écran
4.3 Time Zone Selection Screen
4.4 Set Root Password Screen
4.5 Create a User Screen
4.6 Se connecter à un Réseau sans Fil
4.7 Post Install Finished Screen
4.9 Installation Troubleshooting
5. Sujets liés aux installations avancées
5.1 Installer un Serveur
5.2 Convertir un système FreeBSD en PC-BSD®
5.3 Using a Rolling Release
5.4 Double démarrage
5.5 Création d'une installation automatique avec pc-sysinstall
6.14 Window Maker
7. Installing Applications and Keeping PC‑BSD® Updated
7.2 Package Manager
7.3 Update Manager
7.4 PBI Manager
7.5 Pkgng and pc-metapkgmanager
8. Panneau de contrôle
8.2 A propos
8.3 Active Directory & LDAP
8.4 Gestionnaire de démarrage
8.5 Compatibilité matérielle
8.6 Gestionnaire GDM
8.7 Service Manager
8.8 System Manager
8.9 User Manager
8.10 Gestionnaire de bluetooth
8.11 Mount Tray
8.12 Sound Configuration
8.16 Network Configuration
8.17 Gestionnaire de parefeu
8.18 Préférences à propos d'Adobe Flash Player
8.19 Life Preserver
8.20 PC-BSD® Bug Reporting
9. Using PC-BSD®
9.1 Java, Flash, et les Polices
9.3 Fichers et partage
9.6 Windows Emulation
9.7 Remote Desktop
9.8 Thin Client
9.11 Créer vitre propre dépôt PBI
10. Trouver de l'aide
10.1 PC-BSD® Forums
10.2 Canal IRC
10.3 Mailing Lists
10.4 Manuel FreeBSD et FAQ
10.5 Social Media
10.6 Search and Portals
10.7 Other Resources
11. Supporting PC-BSD®
11.1 Devenir un bêta testeur
11.2 Devenir un traducteur
11.3 Devenir un développeur
11.4 Submit PBI Requests
11.5 Test PBIs
11.6 Créer des PBIs
11.7 Purchase PC-BSD® Swag
11.8 Become an Advocate