Sorry for the inconvenience. Known Navigation header breakage of “Previous:” and “Next:” links, the Table Of Contents may be the solution for those.
However, unfortunately, the Table of contents may also be broken, and there may be other unforeseen breakage primarily in the handbook portion of the wiki.
Presently the 10.1 and 10.1.1 Table Of Contents are being "reconstructed" becoming incrementally fixed while the other handbook versions may have various breakage.
Trouver de l'aide
While professional PC-BSD® support is available from , most users turn to the Internet for help. We are doing our best to make PC-BSD® as easy as possible for newcomers. Should you need help, there are plenty of ways to get in touch with the PC-BSD® community. This section discusses the following help resources:
- [[Cannal IRC/9.2/fr|Translations:Cannal IRC/9.2/Page display title/fr]]
- [[Manuel FreeBSD et FAQ/9.2/fr|Translations:Manuel FreeBSD et FAQ/9.2/Page display title/fr]]
- [[Support social/9.2/fr|Translations:Support social/9.2/Page display title/fr]]
- [[Chercher et portails/9.2/fr|Translations:Chercher et portails/9.2/Page display title/fr]]
- [[Autres ressources/9.2/fr|Translations:Autres ressources/9.2/Page display title/fr]]
As your teacher may have told you, "Do or Do Not, there is no try," or more likely, that "there is no such thing as a stupid question." However, there are better ways to ensure that you receive the response you seek and that it will be a productive exchange for all parties involved. The two articles below help to describe how and why it is important to follow certain protocols when requesting help: