Difference between revisions of "Become an Advocate/9.2"
Revision as of 06:51, 2 December 2013
So you love PC-BSD®? Why not tell your family, friends, fellow students and colleagues about it? You will not be the only one that likes a virus-free, feature-rich, no-cost operating system. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Burn a PC-BSD® Live version onto a USB stick to have available for others to try.
- Brainstorm and network with other PC-BSD® advocates at the .
- Burn a couple of DVDs and pass them out. If your school or user group has an upcoming event where you can promote PC-BSD®, you can request additional DVDs from sales at pcbsd dot com.
- Consider giving a presentation about PC-BSD® at a local community event or conference. Let us know about it and we will help you spread the word.
- Write a personal blog detailing your journey from your first PC-BSD® install experience to your most recent accomplishment. The blog could also be used to teach or explain how to perform tasks on PC-BSD®. A regional language blog may help build the community in your area and to find others with similar interests.