From PC-BSD Wiki
Revision as of 23:10, 17 July 2012 by Tigersharke
|Become an Advocate|
So you love PC-BSD? Why not tell your family, friends, fellow students and colleagues about it? You won't be the only one that likes a virus-free, feature-rich, and no-cost operating system. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Install a PC-BSD Live version onto a USB stick to have handy for gently nudging others to try.
- You can brainstorm and network with other PC-BSD advocates at the .
- You can burn a couple of DVDs and pass them out. If your school or user group has an upcoming event where you can promote PC-BSD, you can request additional DVDs from sales at pcbsd dot com.
- Consider giving a presentation about PC-BSD at a local community event or conference. Let us know about it and we'll help you spread the word.
- Write a personal blog detailing your journey from your first PC-BSD install experience to your most recent. The blog could also be used to teach or explain. A regional language blog may help build community in your area or find others with similar interests.