Sorry for the inconvenience. Known Navigation header breakage, its being "rebuilt."
There may be other unforeseen breakage primarily in the handbook portion of the wiki.
The Table Of Contents section of each "PC-BSD® Users Handbook" page may be the best workaround.
Applications Selection Screen
This screen, seen in Figure X-XX, allows you to select which software components can be installed with the operating system.
Highlight the software you would like to install in the "Available Components" box and click the blue > button to add them to the "Selected Components" box. If you change your mind, highlight the item in the "Selected Components" box and click the blue < button. Whatever shows up in the "Selected Components" box when you click the Next button, will be installed for you.
The following software is available as components:
- Mozilla's popular web browser - (firefox)
- Powerful CD /DVD burning tool - (k3b)
- Full featured office suite - (openoffice)
- Web Browser with BitTorrent client - (opera)
- FreeBSD ports collection - (ports)
- FreeBSD system source - (src)
- Jail management and administration - (thewarden)
- Mozilla's popular E-mail client - (thunderbird)
Note: You can still install additional software after PC-BSD is installed. The components that show during installation came with the installation media, meaning they can be installed quickly and don't require a connection to the Internet.