Sorry for the inconvenience. Known Navigation header breakage of “Previous:” and “Next:” links, the Table Of Contents may be the solution for those.
However, unfortunately, the Table of contents may also be broken, and there may be other unforeseen breakage primarily in the handbook portion of the wiki.
Presently the 10.1 Table Of Contents is being "reconstructed" becoming incrementally fixed while the other handbook versions may have various breakage.
This will be the eventual method to handle images. The aim is to reduce typing, especially of those things deemed to be 'default' settings for how image display on the wiki is preferred.
- concepts at the moment
- allow for easy row of two images side by side
- figure text defaults to bold and includes 'Figure' in similar fashion as tables caption
- somehow add grouping feature similar to tables, may need to be via caption as well
- basic tables method similar to tables or txtbox, seems to be the way it may be easiest
- allow for outer border, resizer image, and no inner border- for use with transparency such as for windows with rounded corners
- allow for wrapping text within the box to one side or other, or none (?) if image centered